I have a new “friend” in the “Blog World” her name is Crystal. She wrote on her blog a post referring to how she is going to handle her posting on her weight issue and I like what she wrote, so with your permission Crystal let me say ditto – to most of it ‘o)
What won’t happen:
* My weight loss regime will not take over my blog.
* I will not make you feel like you should be doing this too.
* I will never use the word “fat”.
What will happen:
* I will post my weigh-in each Monday after my WW meeting.
* I will ask you to help me remain accountable to doing that.
* I will outlandishly celebrate any small victory.
I will add:
*I will post my wight loss/gain each week after my WW meeting (not my weigh ‘o) I’m not there.)
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out” Robert Collier